I GAVE AIIMSPG 11TH JUNE 2020 , HERE ARE BY OPINION/OBSERVATIONS:
Hope all the people who wrote AIIMS did a decent job. I’m no one really to tell everyone what to do and what to concentrate on, but just thought this might help a few people.
It didn’t look like how an AIIMS paper would normally be.
Observations from my side to the others :
- Stick to one source, you’ll definitely get the seat of your choice with repeated revisions.
- All procedures seen and heard of in internship and mbbs should be known in and out.
- Microbiology and derma- images images, images.
- Formulae are important.
- All national health programs – in and out
- Expect further questions on Covid 19. 4 questions today.
- Images, images and images in Anatomy. Don’t even bother for theory these days. Out of 6-7 questions today, only 1-2 was theory based.
- All named criteria in surgery, medicine and OBG
- Read cases and how to manage them in OBG. Not a single question except Bishop score was direct today.
Everything was somehow related to a case and further management.
- Short subjects are a must for any exam. Easy questions.
- IMNCI charts and management for Paeds
- Forensic – Injury images and doctrines
- Radiology – images images images
- Psychiatry – Psychiatric pharmacology was the main focus. Two questions on Lithium alone.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
Dr. Sarthak Mishra
SUBJECTWISE AIIMSPG JUNE 2020 QUESTION PAPER WITH SOLUTION ARE IN SUBJECTWISE GROUP IN PDF FORMAT-