Here Are Some Opinion Given By Medicos Regarding Their Views-
OPINION – 2
Dr. Akshay Kapoor, [08.02.20 11.05]
I follow these faculty subjectwise
anatomy- dr ashwani kumar
biochemistry- dr rebecca james/ dr smily
physio- dr krishna kumar
pharma- dr grg
patho- dr devesh mishra
forensic- dr magendran
micro- dr preeti sharma
psm- dr vivek jain
optha- dr rajarathna
ent- dr manisha
medicine- dr rakesh nair
surgery- dr rohan khandelwal
obgy- dr sakshi arora
paedia- dr singaram
ortho- dr apurv mehra
radio- dr sumer sethi/dr mak
derma- dr manish soni
anaesthesia- dr swati
psychiatry-dr praveen tripathi
For qbank and test series- marrow
Along with this previous year mcq discussion from prepladder
1) interface is so beautifull that you actually fall in love with the app you want to visit the app even if you dont feel like studying
2) classes in marrow edition 4 are more clinically oriented which is the need of the hour seeing the neet pg 2020 exam
3) qbank which has some great features like custom module you solve questions from a particular segment for eg. i want to solve psm problems or i want to solve drug of choise mcqs so you can actually selectively target your weak areas
4) grant test which i think are tough than other institutes but i think it is worth seeing the growing competition and it even lets you track your progress
1) all subjects are very lenghty which might be a little difficult for some people at last
2) like all online platforms you have to be disciplined and make your own timetable and follow it religiously beacuse we have very limited time and in that we have to do all the 19 subjects and retain them
3) subjects like anatomy anaesthesia is where marrow lacks a bit
1) concised and crisp content which can be revised multiple times
2) you can ask your doubts directly in the app itself directly from the faculty
3) the support team of prepladder is very supportive and they really hear students feedback and actually make those changes
4) rapid revision is something which was introduced by prepladder last year and according to me it is the best part of prepladder you can actually complete a whole subject within few hours covering all high yield points if you are short on time then rapid revision is for you
1) interface is where it lacks from other online apps although they are improving it but i think it is still a little less attractive than marrow
2) qbank also lacks i feel in terms of the software and quality of questions
3) opthalmology is the subject which i think is not upto the mark
This what i feel in my opinion , ALL THE BEST
Dr. Akshay Kapoor
OPINION – 1
Dr. ANIL KUMAR DANSENA, [04.02.20 12:43]
I am average student studied from average govt. medical college due to that we were not even heard about many common terminologies of various subjects. If someone belongs to my category it may help them, as Toppers r always Toppers no matter which coaching they have.
I had studied from both for different subjects, beleive me both of them r very good. Only difference are :
Pros: you can understand every aspects of topic very well as detailed discussion are their exept ANATOMY which is very concised.
Cons: contents given are so much especially MEDICINE & MICROBIOLOGY which you can’t revise in last days of exams.
Discussions are more than required at many topics which creates confusions.
Pros: contents given are concised so that you can revise it & discussions are sufficient to understand every topic required for exam.
Cons: you may find some difficulties in solving few conceptual MCQs as discussions are focussed here.
Some subjects are very much monotonous so required more revision to remember it.
Its purely based on my experience.
Dr. Anil Kumar Dansena
Above Unbiased Opinion Given By Medico In AIM4PG Group (https://t.me/aim4pg ).
And Based On Personal Opinion & Experience , Which May Differ From Person To Person.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHARING YOUR PERSONAL OPINION / EXPERIENCE / ADVICE FOR MEDICOS , PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO EMAIL US-:
WE WILL INCLUDE IT IN OUR WESITE & IN OUR MEDICAL MAGAZINE (http://www.aim4pg.com/magazine) WITH SENDERS NAME CREDIT.