💡📍📌Procedures to do in delhi to get NBE certificate
Originals to be brought with you in person,
1) admit card with your photos attached
2) original MBBS certificate ( some colleges issue it with Mark sheet)
3) original eligibility certificate(if applicable, if ur result is withheld for not having mci certificate, u need to wait for mail confirmation)
5) voter ID / Aadhar card /driving licence( any one of this)
In NBE, The office is usually located on the 2nd floor. Ask about your station and wait there.
1) Fill the registration form that will be provided to u
2)they will take your biometrics after that. (Left thumb print and take photo via webcam ). They will give you “candidate identity verification form” which you had to sign .
3) You will be checked the originals mentioned above at the document verification desk.
4) Then they will issue the Original Nbe marksheet along with the Xerox of it.
5) you have to write on the photocopy of NBE marksheet – “original certificate received on (date) “and sign and Date below
6) you have to submit four documents there.
A) admit card
B) Xerox of the NBE marksheet which you have signed
C) filled registration form.
D) candidate verification form
(They will staple it for you , so don’t worry )
They will write the serial number and date of issuance on nbe marksheet
7) you can go with your original marksheet .
“The admit card has to be submitted there along with photo. If you lost your admit card (which was used on exam day), you can download and print new admit card , and paste a photograph on it. “
✅Most important “And just verify , if you have two signatures on the back of the original nbe pass certificate”
ABOVE INFORMATION IS FROM STUDENTS THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED AND GOT CERTIFICATE.
THERE MAY BE SOME DIFFERENCE IN OPINION.
SO WE DONT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY.