Few students were asking about doing internship in Delhi ,
This post is specially for them.you can follow the steps below.. 👇
Go to Delhimedicalcouncil.org
In first page , you will have instructions . And on couple of pages, you will find all general instructions and stuffs.
Important things to be ready and considered while registering in Delhi Medical council.
A ) You cannot change the following after registration so be aware of that.
1) Name ( as in Degree certificate )
2) Mail Id
3) Phone number
B ) On home page, you will find a link about ” how to upload images ”
1) Every file has to be in .jpeg format
2) Photo and signature photographs ( as you do for fmge exam ) should be in 250 pixels and 25-50 kb in size
3) Other docs (whichever you are going to apply) should be 550 x 750 pixels and 1 mb in size
you can change the pixels in MS office
4) They will have individual upload for 10th (matriculation), 12th (10+2) certificate
5) only the english pages of the Degree and Marksheets should be in the same image as a collage.
You can resize the images and change PDF to .jpeg in www.resizeimage.net
6) Roll no. in Degree section in filling should be filled up with our Registration no. (Eg., A0981)
7) When asked to select which institution to apply, select any one of the place ( I heard it doesnt matter actually , so it shouldnt be a problem.)
C) Those who have provisional certificate from other states (except Delhi ) can also upload the file in the required section.
D) You have to pay 5000 Rs and a 100 Rs as a convience fee either online or through DD ( Better do it online )
E) After completing stuffs , you will get a CASEID , which you should note to track down your certificate status .
F) You will also recieve an acknowledgement email to your email Id which you can use it to go for interviews.
G ) You can go to Delhi Medical Council on any day to verify your certificates, when you go to DMC, have a xerox(including acknowledgment email) self attested ( now they are asking for notary attested / Confirm with officials ) ( Travel – Metro Gate no . 3 ? )
of all the documents and the originals for verification
Some times, they may ask to take the pages in passport which has visa stamping too (?)
H) You can verify your status by tracking. once all verification is done, you can print your provisional certificate .
Good places to do internship in Delhi , according to seniors and colleagues ,
1) Hindhu Rao
4) ESI hospital
5) Northern Railway hospital ( I heard that this hospital gives stipend / not sure / confirm it )
All hospitals will take interns based on interviews.
Interview dates will be updated in Delhi.gov.in >family and health welfare > vacancy (site)
Most of hospitals will usually accept even the acknowledgement email. (confirm it )
THIS PROCESS WAS DONE BY SOME FMGE GRADUATES AND SHARED EXPERIENCE , THE PROCESS MAY CHANGE NOW OR MAY HAVE SOME DIFFERENT OPINION.
DR. MOHAMMED INTEKHAB ATHAR SHAHDANI