Hi friends i am Sethulakshmi. I graduated from BSMU, UKRAINE
*I did my coaching from mist
*I was an average student during my medschool
* I Studied whole 19 subjects
* i made a long term and 2 short term schedules
* long term for 6months and 1short term for a month another short term schedule for a week
*tried to follow that.
*min 6hrs nd max 13 hrs of studies per day
* most of the days i managed to study for 11-13hrs a day..
* i didn’t stress myself.
*I followed 1 2 1 2 schedule for revision ie i revised what i studied at the same day then next day then after 1 week and after 2 weeks But i didn’t consider that as my rev
*Then i did fmge solutions previous year papers and i revised it twice
*mist all in one and revised twice
*mcqs from all possible sources from integrated learning telegram group, fmge telegram group, mist, prepg, arise,
* gave mist and prepladder mocks
*gave 6 to 7 mocks
*after completing everysubjects started my revisions did 5 revisions
* revised my short notes many times esp last month before exam which i made during studies
*revised my stickey notes everyday 10days before exam
*good 8hrs sleep
* followed POMODORO technique
* power naps during my preparation if needed
* prayer is an important factor daily many times when ever i feel low
* believe in yourself
*trust your study material
*talk with parents daily
*talk with frnds (who makes you happy) when ever you feel low
*stay away from toxic relationships
* somethimes you will feel like you are forgetting everything but don’t worry keep studying.
* better not to change the answer which you marked 1st during exam
“IF I CAN DO THIS YOU ALL CAN DO THIS GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HARDWORK ONLY “(words from Dr. Rajiv dhawan sir💜)